Zynga Launches Player Love Week on the App Store Shows the Power of Player Love
Cupid is pulling back his bow a month early this year and striking the hearts of Zynga players on iPad, iPhone and iPod touch. From forests and zoos to word games and poker tables, players have shown their love for Zynga’s mobile social games on iOS and we want to show how much we heart our players right back.
Starting today, Zynga is kicking-off Player Love Week on the App Store. Between January 12th – 18th, new and current players will receive a daily gift in seven of our most popular iOS games, simply by doing what they love: playing.
Daily gifts for each game include:
- 1/12: ForestVille: A free animated bear-in-a hammock for players to decorate their forest
- 1/13: Hanging With Friends: 20 free coins to put toward power ups or balloon bling
- 1/14: Zynga Poker: 3,000 poker chips to up the ante
- 1/15: Dream Zoo: It’s raining hearts. Players receive 40 hearts via an in-game "fruit drop"
- 1/16: Words With Friends: A free tile pile that tells players which letters remain during a current match.
- 1/17: CityVille Hometown: Enjoy twice the amount of energy offered throughout the entire day
- 1/18: Scramble With Friends: A token of love: free boosts for the entire day
Also, in honor of Player Love Week, we put together a little infographic showing just how much our players love Zynga Mobile social games for iOS, and be sure to check out our full collection of titles on the App Store: http://itunes.com/zynga. Love is in the air, even when clinging to a handful of balloons over a pit of lava in Hanging With Friends. Xoxo