Chat and Challenge in Games With Friends, Now Available in the App Store for iMessage!
Today, we are excited to announce the launch of Games With Friends, Zynga’s latest mobile social experience that brings fun, bite-sized games exclusively to iPhone and iPad players on the App Store for iMessage.
In the Games With Friends iMessage app, players can have all the fun of classic mini games, like Chess and Pool, or new playing adventures, such as Slope Slider and Cups, right where they are already connecting. With games from many genres and play styles, including turn-based, high score and short or long session times, players can make moves directly within an iMessage thread, while inviting friends and family to a match from their contact list.
True to Zynga’s mission to connect the world through games, Games With Friends takes messaging to a whole new level with 12 exciting games at launch including:
- Pool With Friends: The classic game rolls onto iMessage. Whether you’re stripes or solids, just don’t sink that eight ball early or you’ll never hear the end of it.
- Slope Slider: Speed down the slopes while enjoying a serene winter wonderland. But make sure your skills are sharp or you might get a nasty surprise.
- Arcade Bowling With Friends: Try to best your friends in our arcade bowling game! Sorry, prizes not included.
- Ribbit Roller: This rolling frog loves his bog and the sacred lotus flowers. Guide the amphibian wisely around the vicious snapping turtles or else this frog may croak. R.I.P.-BIT.
- Cups: Sink that ball and (responsibly) drink that cup! Land one in every cup or go for a streak in a single cup.
- Word Streak With Friends: A-R-E Y-O-U R-E-A-D-Y T-O S-P-E-L-L? Be the best of your friends and family at combining letters and words into new words.
- More Peas: Get your peas in position and stump your friend’s pea-placement. You’ll be asking for seconds and thirds in this silly (yet healthy) game.
- Hanging With Friends: Can you baffle your friends in this classic hanging game? Show off the breadth of your vocabulary by crafting words you’d see on college admission exams.
- Reversi With Friends: Put your move down, flip it and reversi-t! Flip out your friends by flipping your tiles to make their neighboring tiles flip.
- Chess With Friends: Check your mates in this classic checkered game that requires logic and a lot of patience.
- Four With Friends: Try to string together four consecutive tiles before your opponent can do the same. Up, down, sideways, diagonal – anything goes.
- Tic-Tac-Toe With Friends: X’s and O’s may make a grid of woes, but this game will never turn your friends into foes. Who knows, in a tie it may close!
With more ways to play than ever before, chat and challenge in Games With Friends today!