Calling all wordies! We’re excited to announce that today we’ve launched Boggle With Friends, the latest addition to our With Friends games collection. Developed in collaboration with Hasbro, Inc., the free-to-play game is available today on the App Store for iPhone and iPad and on Google Play for Android devices.
From the team who brought Words With Friends to hundreds of millions of players around the globe, Boggle With Friends blends the fun of the original BOGGLE game with new, puzzling twists. As players spell and match their way through the game, they can chat and challenge with family and friends in their quest to find words and earn bragging rights. For the first time ever in a BOGGLE mobile game, players can compete in head-to-head live tournaments and lightning fast single round tournaments to show off their wordie skills and earn rewards and advantages along the way.
For players looking to sharpen their word skills, a fast-paced solo play mode allows BOGGLE fans to climb the rankings ladder through new themes and challenges, all while preparing for their next live match. With the ability to demonstrate their word prowess even in offline mode, players can now experience the fun of BOGGLE anytime and anywhere.
Boggle With Friends is the latest addition to our portfolio of word and puzzle games, joining pop culture favorite, Words With Friends. Launched in 2009, Words With Friends has been installed more than 200 million times and is one of the App Store’s Top 10 free games of all time. An estimated 55 million active Words With Friends matches are played around the world at any moment, and more than 75 million words are played every day.
Shake up your dice, flip the timer and play Boggle With Friends today!
Today, we are excited to announce the launch of Games With Friends, Zynga’s latest mobile social experience that brings fun, bite-sized games exclusively to iPhone and iPad players on the App Store for iMessage.
In the Games With Friends iMessage app, players can have all the fun of classic mini games, like Chess and Pool, or new playing adventures, such as Slope Slider and Cups, right where they are already connecting. With games from many genres and play styles, including turn-based, high score and short or long session times, players can make moves directly within an iMessage thread, while inviting friends and family to a match from their contact list.
True to Zynga’s mission to connect the world through games, Games With Friends takes messaging to a whole new level with 12 exciting games at launch including:
- Pool With Friends: The classic game rolls onto iMessage. Whether you’re stripes or solids, just don’t sink that eight ball early or you’ll never hear the end of it.
- Slope Slider: Speed down the slopes while enjoying a serene winter wonderland. But make sure your skills are sharp or you might get a nasty surprise.
- Arcade Bowling With Friends: Try to best your friends in our arcade bowling game! Sorry, prizes not included.
- Ribbit Roller: This rolling frog loves his bog and the sacred lotus flowers. Guide the amphibian wisely around the vicious snapping turtles or else this frog may croak. R.I.P.-BIT.
- Cups: Sink that ball and (responsibly) drink that cup! Land one in every cup or go for a streak in a single cup.
- Word Streak With Friends: A-R-E Y-O-U R-E-A-D-Y T-O S-P-E-L-L? Be the best of your friends and family at combining letters and words into new words.
- More Peas: Get your peas in position and stump your friend’s pea-placement. You’ll be asking for seconds and thirds in this silly (yet healthy) game.
- Hanging With Friends: Can you baffle your friends in this classic hanging game? Show off the breadth of your vocabulary by crafting words you’d see on college admission exams.
- Reversi With Friends: Put your move down, flip it and reversi-t! Flip out your friends by flipping your tiles to make their neighboring tiles flip.
- Chess With Friends: Check your mates in this classic checkered game that requires logic and a lot of patience.
- Four With Friends: Try to string together four consecutive tiles before your opponent can do the same. Up, down, sideways, diagonal – anything goes.
- Tic-Tac-Toe With Friends: X’s and O’s may make a grid of woes, but this game will never turn your friends into foes. Who knows, in a tie it may close!
With more ways to play than ever before, chat and challenge in Games With Friends today!
The Titans have arrived! Today, we’re proud to announce that Dawn of Titans – the next-generation mobile Action Strategy game developed by Zynga’s UK-based studio NaturalMotion – is available globally on the App Store for iPhone and iPad and Google Play for Android devices.
In Dawn of Titans, players are immersed in a breathtaking, high-fantasy world where they build their own kingdoms, wage war with larger-than-life Titans and compete with friends in real-time – all from the palm of their hand. The free-to-play social game ushers in a new level of mobile entertainment with stunning visuals and industry-leading battle control mechanics, allowing players to swipe or tap into action while seamlessly deploying and maneuvering thousands of troops. From the moats, villagers and waterfalls found in a player’s kingdom, to the epic battles and enemy plinths – the game creates a visually compelling 3D experience that supersedes anything found in the mobile Action Strategy category today.
Dawn of Titans is the ultimate battle between good and evil as players strive to defeat their mortal enemy, Almarand. As the ruler of a small kingdom, players upgrade their buildings and land while recruiting and training troops to strengthen their territory against enemy attackers. As they advance in the game, players engage in battles to increase the reach of their empire and earn valuable Victory Points. Players can invade neighboring territories throughout Dawn of Titans by raiding them to earn resources or capturing them to put the enemy’s land under their control.
Aiding players in these battles are the Titans which belong to five factions – Human, Unak, Elithen, Mossmane and Ragnar – and come in a wide spectrum of sizes and genders. Each Titan has unique assets that players can use to their advantage as they prepare for war. Players can increase the strength and skill of their Titans by deploying them in battle to earn Experience Points (XP) and unlock more advanced Titans. Players can level-up their Titans, fusing their powers in a quest to create the most powerful Titan.
True to Zynga’s mission to connect the world through games, Dawn of Titans delivers social features that make it easier for players to connect, compete and collaborate. In Dawn of Titans, players are never alone with a number of social features including deep player-versus-player gameplay, Alliances, Leagues, resource sharing, global in-game chat and live, weekly events. The Alliances are visualized within a dynamic real-time environment where players can see their Alliance and others in a unique 3D worldview. As players advance into new Leagues with more skilled Alliances, they can earn rewards, such as access to rare Titans, spells and other in-game resources.
Powering Dawn of Titans is NaturalMotion’s proprietary technology and toolset, creating unprecedented visuals, character animation, rendering and depth-of-gameplay. NaturalMotion’s technology has been relied on by some of the biggest theatrical blockbusters and console video games over the last decade. Applying these tools to the mobile platform brings the world of Dawn of Titans to life, giving the Titans dynamic, authentic movement while simultaneously rendering thousands of troops on-screen.
Dawn of Titans is available for worldwide players in 16 languages, including English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Japanese and Norwegian. For more information about Dawn of Titans, visit the game’s Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube channels.
Download Dawn of Titans on the App Store and Google Play today and let the battles begin!